[Dev] Preparing promotion of aarch64

Stéphane Desneux stephane.desneux at open.eurogiciel.org
Wed Oct 15 20:49:57 GMT 2014

As Chanho explained, we will enable aarch64 builds soon in Tizen:Common.

I propose to have an exception in our process and let the build error on
crosswalk land in the main project, so that people can have a aarch64
repo and investigate the build error with gbs. Anyone against that idea ?

BR
--
Stéphane Desneux
Intel OTC - Vannes/FR