[Dev] Finished the multi-user BT phase1 source code and the related test report

Zheng, Wu wu.zheng at intel.com
Thu Oct 16 07:33:14 GMT 2014

Hi,

According to https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Multi-user_Bluetooth, the multi-user BT phase1 source code have been finished.

The related multi-user BT phase1 solution have been checked. (Please search the old multi-user BT phase1 solution in the mail list).

The related source code are in https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/c/28783/
                       https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/c/28786/

I have tested the source code. It matches the requirements of multi-user BT phase1.

Please check the following BT test results.

a. UserA and UserB is in IVI. DeviceA is the remote BT devices.

1. UserA paired with DeviceA.
UserA can audio connect with DeviceA.
UserA can hid connect with DeviceA.
UserA can socket connect with DeviceA.
UserA can send files to DeviceA.

2. At the same time, userB can't audio connect with DeviceA.
UserB can't hid connect with DeviceA.
UserB can't socket connect with DeviceA.
UserB can't send files to DeviceA.

3. UserA can unpaire with DeviceA.
UserB can't unpaire with DeviceA.

4. After UserA unpaired with DeviceA, userB can pair with DeviceA.

5. After userB pair with DeviceA, UserB can connect with DeviceA(including audio, hid, socket and so on).
At the same time, userA can't connect with DeviceA.

If there are DeviceA and DeviceB and so on, please refer to the above cases.

After merging the related source code, I will add the test report to the wiki.
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/NTB_Architecture

Best Regards
Zheng Wu