[Dev] Path of installed applications

Mats Wichmann mats at osg.samsung.com
Thu Oct 16 10:40:01 GMT 2014

On 10/09/14 14:23, José Bollo wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> During recent F2F of the security team, we had long discussion about the
> packages that have more than one application.
>
> There are some more decisions to finalize this behaviour. One of this
> decision is to define the directory layout of the installation.

Hey guys, if there's any externally visible (apps, packaging, etc)
impact of all this, please somebody ping me so I can get information
that would apply to "Tizen Compliance" - the spec that codifies the
system/app interface.  I haven't been following all this so far and
sometimes later in the process it's hard to figure out who knows what in
a timely fashion to get answers (ask Casey, we've had some mutual
moan-fests in the past).