[Dev] Finished the multi-user BT phase1 source code and the related test report

Zheng, Wu wu.zheng at intel.com
Fri Oct 17 07:17:37 GMT 2014

Hi Patrick,

>I suspect you were assuming that all processes can only do Bluetooth via your framework. If yes, then you need to
>     A. ensure that all Bluetooth users in Tizen do that,
>     B. and then (and only then!) ensure that all other ways of doing
>        Bluetooth are prohibited.

It should be A and B.

And Doming has some suggestion and we will do it too.
" the easiest implementation is to run only one NTB daemon with privilege and to get the user to pass their request via the daemon."
" we run NTB as a special user (e.g. bluetooth), then we can limit any transport creation access via BlueZ control to that privilege user."

Best Regards
Zheng Wu