[Dev] Finished the multi-user BT phase1 source code and the related test report

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Fri Oct 17 08:32:43 GMT 2014

On Fri, 2014-10-17 at 07:35 +0000, Zheng, Wu wrote:
> >What's your plan for A?
> I think that Cynara and Smack will hand it.

A = "ensure that all Bluetooth users in Tizen do that [= use your
framework".

Cynara and Smack have nothing to do that. It's about working with the
release managers and other teams on a schedule for changing affected
components.

You seem to thing of B, enforcing access through the framework. Cynara
and Smack will not do that automagically. It's your job to set them up
so that the system is secure.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.