[Dev] setup tizen common env issue

Nicolas Zingilé nicolas.zingile at open.eurogiciel.org
Fri Oct 17 09:04:43 GMT 2014

Hi Zeng,

Generally this occurs when no network connection is detected. So, in
that case, you just have the choice to reboot your device or reboot the
installer.
Make sure that you have a network connection that is enabled on your
VTC1010 device (ethernet or wifi networks that you can reach).

If you still encounter the problem please provide the detailed steps
that lead to the issue, and the version of the installer.

Can you re-try please ? and let me know if you managed to flash an image.

Best regards,

Nicolas Z.

On 10/17/2014 09:52 AM, Zheng, Wu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does somebody meet the same issues?
>
> I want to setup tizen common env.
> Just I meet some issues. Please help.
>
> 1. I use VTC1010 to setup tizen common env issue.
>
> I download http://download.tizen.org/releases/daily/tizen/common/latest/images/ia32-wayland/common-installer-mbr-i586# tizen-common_20140925.2_common-installer-mbr-i586-sda.raw.bz2
>
> And flash it to usb.
>
> 2. boot to use usb.
>
> 3. I see setup picture.
>
> https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Install_Tizen_Image# Proceed with installation
>
> 4. However, whatever I choose which keyboard layout.
> The setup process can't enter the next step.
>
> Just let me reboot.
>
> My keyboard is standard Dell PC keyboard.
>
> How can I do to setup tizen common?
>
> 5. I find common_box can login to the usb of tizen common
>
> Do you know the password and tell me?
> Thanks.
>
> Best regards
> Zheng Wu