[Dev] Gumd and security-manager integration

Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) dominig.arfoll at fridu.net
Sun Oct 19 07:06:20 GMT 2014

Le 17/10/2014 11:28, Jussi Laako a écrit :

> This is especially essential ingredient if you want to have fast
> recovery from unexpected power loss which is particularly important
> area for embedded systems. With LFS it is immediate, unlike
> filesystems where journal replay needs to take place.

Jussi,

we are dealing with embedded which has a lot of constrains when it come
to file system and Tizen as no plan to enforce a given file system.
Tizen request is so far only to provide a file system with extended
attribute support to store Smack labels.
Each profiles has its own constrains from persistence to support of very
low cost NAND and they can select the best file system for their need.

Do not expect that to change in a soon future.

Dominig ar Foll
Senior Architect
Intel Open Source Technology Centre