[Dev] FW: Finished the multi-user BT phase1 source code and the related test report

Zheng, Wu wu.zheng at intel.com
Mon Oct 20 05:47:30 GMT 2014

Hi Corentin,

According to what you said, I have finished the related test on Tizen common.

Bluetooth-service(daemon) runs on "guest" user.
One bluez-capi-test runs on "alice" user.
One bluez-capi-test runs on "bob" user.

We can think "alice" user is userA and "bob" user is userB.

It matches the following test results and multi-user BT phase1 requirements.

>> a. UserA and UserB is in IVI. DeviceA is the remote BT devices.
>>
>> 1. UserA paired with DeviceA.
>> UserA can audio connect with DeviceA.
>> UserA can hid connect with DeviceA.
>> UserA can socket connect with DeviceA.
>> UserA can send files to DeviceA.
>>
>> 2. At the same time, userB can't audio connect with DeviceA.
>> UserB can't hid connect with DeviceA.
>> UserB can't socket connect with DeviceA.
>> UserB can't send files to DeviceA.
>>
>> 3. UserA can unpaire with DeviceA.
>> UserB can't unpaire with DeviceA.
>>
>> 4. After UserA unpaired with DeviceA, userB can pair with DeviceA.
>>
>> 5. After userB pair with DeviceA, UserB can connect with DeviceA(including
>audio, hid, socket and so on).
>> At the same time, userA can't connect with DeviceA.
>>
>> If there are DeviceA and DeviceB and so on, please refer to the above cases.

Best Regards
Zheng Wu