[Dev] [openssl] upstream branch update

Janusz Kozerski j.kozerski at samsung.com
Mon Oct 20 13:38:25 GMT 2014

Hi All,

I've seen that on platform/upstream/openssl repository on upstream branch,
changes are pulled from upstream as a one big blob of code. Wouldn't be better
if we pull commits from upstream as they are? We can have full git history
instead of these blobs.

I've pushed to a review a commit with update to 1.0.1j in existing convenction.
https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/c/29027/1

I've also prepared a sandbox branch with the same upstream changes (with full
git history) rebased on tizen.org upstream branch:
https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/gitweb?p=platform%2Fupstream%2Fopenssl.git;a=sho
rtlog;h=refs%2Fheads%2Fsandbox%2Fjkozerski%2Fupstream

We should choose one way of moving changes from upstream.
We should do the same for tizen branch.

BR,
Janusz Kozerski