[Dev] Remove syspopup from Tizen 3 - Add notification

Christophe Moreau christophe.moreau at open.eurogiciel.org
Mon Oct 20 15:38:11 GMT 2014

Hello,

The plugin of Notification Service enables to add buttons on popup and
corresponding handlers have to be implemented into this plugin.
I believe that today no specific handlers such as "home" , or "back"
already exist.

If Low battery, low memory, and poweroff popups require specific handler
they should be added to notification-service plugin, and some events can be
transmitted to this plugin in order to be managed.

For more informations, maybe Manuel could answer to you, I can't answer to
your question about the popup rotation, as I didn't take part to
Notification-Service package developpment.

Manuel can you tell if above operations are available ?

Best Regards,

Christophe