[Dev] how to install and use encfs in tizen rd-pq(reference phone)

Roman Kubiak r.kubiak at samsung.com
Mon Oct 20 15:59:21 GMT 2014

If there are no encfs packages in the RD-PQ repostiory you would have to
compile them yourself and later submit to tizen.org to be included in
the image (unless it's ok that it will work only on your phone).

I know there is an encryptes FS functionality on those images i think
called CSA (it's a directory mounted ad /csa) so you have to find what
piece of software did that and maybe you can use that.

Other then that, no encrypted filesystem existed in rd-pq as a default
package as far as i know.

--
  Roman Kubiak