[Dev] 회신: Tizen Open Source Hardware ARM Developer Meeting at TDS14SH

Yang Hee-cheol heecheol.yang at outlook.com
Mon Oct 20 17:51:22 GMT 2014

Hello, thanks for your mail and information.

It is regrettable  that  I couldn't  take part in that  meeting. I wish that would  be wonderful meeting.

By the way, is there any online or hangout session on that seminar or meeting?  It would be nice if there were that kinds of things.

Regards

Heecheol, Yang.
p.s
sorry Anavi. I forgot  to send this mail to tizen mailing  list address.  This mail would be sent again to you. Sorrt.