[Dev] Gumd and security-manager integration

Dominig Ar Foll dominig.arfoll at fridu.net
Mon Oct 20 23:41:41 GMT 2014

> Then the responsibility of configuring system to withstand power losses and
> such in regards to system state is up to whoever selects the filesystem.
> IOW, state management regarding user management is not an issue. That also
> means that scripts are completely fine.
>
> IMO, we should generate our images using Btrfs instead of ext4.

Jussi, sorry but script are still not fine and I will not accept such
poor model. Up to us to be imaginative.

Btrfs is not ready for prime time in a production environment. Any one
who has tried to use it in large scale knows that it's very capable to
mess up an HDD and the recovery tools are almost useless.

Now I am afraid that if you cannot propose a solution that I can agree
with, I will have to enforce one.

Regards
--
Dominig ar Foll