[Dev] Gumd and security-manager integration

Jussi Laako jussi.laako at linux.intel.com
Tue Oct 21 08:31:14 GMT 2014

On 21.10.2014 2:41, Dominig Ar Foll wrote:
> Jussi, sorry but script are still not fine and I will not accept such
> poor model. Up to us to be imaginative.

Script support will stay in gumd and it is up to people to decide how to
do it.

You have not proposed anything better.

> Now I am afraid that if you cannot propose a solution that I can agree
> with, I will have to enforce one.

You have not proposed any alternative way how applications can add hooks
into user create/delete functionality.

If such hooks are not available, you will leave large bunch of user
related data to the system when user is deleted.

Your call... (btw, you cannot enforce Tizen integrators to do anything)