[Dev] [openssl] upstream branch update

Janusz Kozerski j.kozerski at samsung.com
Tue Oct 21 08:57:56 GMT 2014

Hi John,

Do you think that it would be better to keep current history of upstream branch
and cherry-pick upstream history from version 1.0.1h to 1.0.1j (as I did on my
sandbox) or overwrite whole upstream branch with upstream history (force push)?

And second question: Are merges from upstream branch to tizen branch OK? Do we
want to merge upstream to tizen, or we want to keep linear history and
cherry-pick commits from upstream to tizen?

BR,
Janusz