[Dev] 회신: Tizen Open Source Hardware ARM Developer Meeting at TDS14SH

Leon Anavi leon at anavi.org
Wed Oct 22 03:32:24 GMT 2014

Hi All,

Approximately 7-8 people attended the ARM community meeting during TDS.
The industry was represented by Renesas and Allwinner Technology. The
following topic were discussed:

1. Linux kernel 3.14 LTS support by popular ARM boards.
2. Issues with the graphics acceleration on ARM development boards and
availability of Mali DDK for Allwinner A20.
3. The development of Tizen:Common, IVI and other Tizen 3 profiles.

I would like to thank you all for your interest. May be it is a good
idea to start doing periodic online community meetings.

Thanks,
Leon

http://anavi.org/