[Dev] Cynara & Security-Manager - task schedule for next months

Tomasz Swierczek t.swierczek at samsung.com
Thu Oct 23 06:48:29 GMT 2014

Hi Francesco, Hi All

Little late, but here are high-level Jira tasks for items on our schedule:

https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/TC-1885 (related to security-manager)
https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/TC-1795 (related to cynara)

For details, please look into subtask. Me, Rafal and Lukasz should be
updating these task at least weekly to share current progress.

Best Regards,

Tomasz Świerczek
Office +48 22 377 95 59
Cell +48 503 135 021