[Dev] how to install and use encfs in tizen rd-pq(reference phone)

Dariusz Michaluk d.michaluk at samsung.com
Thu Oct 23 13:34:07 GMT 2014

> So, I tried to install ecryptfs in rd-pq. I had downloaded
> ecryptfs-utils.tar.gz and unzip in rd-pq.
> But ecryptfs did not work on sdb shell.
> If you know how to use ecryptfs in rd-pq, please reply my letter. TT

You can download ecryptfs-utils rpm from here (should work on rd-pq):
http://download.tizen.org/snapshots/tizen/common/latest/repos/arm-wayland/packages/armv7l/ecryptfs-utils-104-6.2.armv7l.rpm

alternatively, you can build package with gbs (armv7l architecture)
https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/gitweb?p=platform/upstream/ecryptfs-utils.git;a=summary

then install on device: rpm -i ecryptfs-utils-104-6.2.armv7l.rpm

--
Dariusz Michaluk
d.michaluk at samsung.com