[Dev] [Bluetooth] About NBT

Zheng, Wu wu.zheng at intel.com
Mon Oct 27 09:42:05 GMT 2014

Hi Seungku,

>If the NBT is planning to be in Tizen 3.0, may I receive milestone about this?
Yes,   and NTB will be used on TIZEN IVI, therefore, it will be merged to TIZEN COMMON firstly.
NTB need to match the milestone of TIZEN IVI and it need to be merged to TIZEN COMMON before 2014.12.
If not, we will miss the related milestone.

>And please consider my issue reporting again.
1. In fact, we very hope work together with you to find and  possible issues on NTB.
I will consider your issue report too and talk about the topic with you again later.
2. NTB will be used on TIZEN IVI, it is good chance to find and fix possible issues on NTB too.
In the process, we can test and evaluate your report related issues too.
Best Regards
Zheng Wu