[Dev] OAUTH and gSSO using the web api.

Alexander Kanavin alexander.kanavin at intel.com
Mon Oct 27 15:09:42 GMT 2014

Hello again,

so now there is an example of how to do oauth using the sso extension in
crosswalk:
https://github.com/crosswalk-project/tizen-extensions-crosswalk/pull/388

The pull request also fixes a bug that was discovered on the way, so you
need the crosswalk extensions that are built with the bugfix included
(so either wait until the fix makes it into Tizen IVI or rebuild the
tizen-crosswalk-extensions package yourself).

Also, some kind of signon UI implementation is necessary - you can for
example install signonui-efl, but it also needs this bugfix:
https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/c/29349/

Jussi (or Imran) can you merge that to Tizen IVI please?

Regards,
Alex