[Dev] ToyBox task

Jan Cybulski j.cybulski at samsung.com
Tue Oct 28 10:26:45 GMT 2014

Hi Xavier,

All patches for id, ls , mkdir, mkfifo and mknod are merged now.
I did not do anything about cp and ps , because there was no task on
Tizen Jirra for them assigned to me.
Should I take care of them also, if so, please make tasks for me, to
make matter clear.

Also, I would like to ask about moving those patches to upstream (git
hub), should I take care of that or will it be done by someone else?

Best regards,
Jan Cybulski.