[Dev] [Emulator] Tizen emulator development plan

Sangho Park sangho1206.park at samsung.com
Tue Oct 28 11:43:51 GMT 2014

Until now, we just focused on developing just tizen emulator.
I hope to submit some changes to upstream-qemu. However, event injecting
related features may be hard to submit upstream and some features may not
need only qemu changes but also kernel changes. We will select features and
submit.

> Speaking of qemu in Tizen, which git trees are really used? There's
> sdk/emulator/qemu.git which seems to be the one actively developed. What
> about platform/upstream/qemu platform/upstream/qemu-accel ?

We don't manage the other 2 gits. I have no idea.