[Dev] Input device files group

Stéphane Desneux stephane.desneux at open.eurogiciel.org
Tue Oct 28 13:51:03 GMT 2014

Hi Lukasz,

Sorry for having merged the changes so quickly (30mn for weston-common,
though). I thought that such a small change didn't deserve so much
attention.

Also, I'm not sure that the rules for defining the permissions on such
devices should be global. And currently, you'll notice that every
profile is free to define the permissions as needed (because
weston-common or x11-common are packages specific to Tizen:Common, not
supposed to be inherited directly in a Tizen profile.

Why not specifying the input rules where the 'input' group is defined ?

--
Stéphane Desneux
Intel OTC - Vannes/FR