[Dev] Integrity protection for tizen

Janusz Kozerski j.kozerski at samsung.com
Tue Oct 28 14:27:23 GMT 2014

Hi,

We'd like to upstream all these patches. All these changes were agreed with
Dmitry Kasatkin - IMA/EVM maintainer.
I don't know if you're subscribed to linux-security-module at vger.kernel.org? Some
patches were already accepted.

Dmitry wrote a lot of patches and it will take some time to upstream it all.
I think this is the most auctual branch with patches that Dmitry sends to the
review:
http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/kasatkin/linux-digsig.git/log/?h=ima
-next
I saw that today these patches have been sent to mainling kernel mailing list:
evm: check xattr value length and type in evm_inode_setxattr()
ima: limit file hash setting by user to fix and log modes
ima: check xattr value length and type in the ima_inode_setxattr()

I'm sure that some fixes will be needed, but I believe that all of these patches
can get into the mainline.

BR,
Janusz Kozerski