[Dev] Multi-user BT wiki

Corentin Lecouvey corentin.lecouvey at open.eurogiciel.org
Tue Oct 28 16:33:50 GMT 2014

Hi Zheng Wu,

I wanted to check NTB on Tizen Common and I met several problems :

1/ there is a problem with NFC stack.
nfc-manager-neard component depends on libbluetooth-api.so which is an
internal API inside bluetooth-frwk.
This package needs to be adapted to NTB in order to use core C API.

2/ NTB daemon should be fired by org.tizen.comms.service activation.
This service still depends on "app" user which is not in Common anymore.
NTB daemon can not be launched by dbus.
Do you work on using a specific bluetooth user to manage tizen bluetooth
stack ?

3/ Bluez is blocked by RFkill.
NTB would have to handle this.
In Common bluetooth is power off after booting, I can not enable it
unless I unblock bluetooth rfkill.

I'm wondering how did you test it on Common. Can you let me know ?

I will continue to review multi-user implementation.

Best regards,
Corentin