[Dev] Tizen 3.0 Core privilege list

Tomasz Swierczek t.swierczek at samsung.com
Tue Oct 28 16:38:19 GMT 2014

Hi All,

As part of our work on privilege-based access control model with Cynara in
Tizen 3.0, we've gathered Tizen 3.0 Core privileges in one place:
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Security:Tizen_3.0_Core_Privileges

On last F2F security workshop in Vannes Intel and Samsung teams decided that
this is the privileges set we will start our work with when implementing
security checks. These privileges will be used to check application's access
to any of Tizen OS services/functionalities. This is the list of privileges
that Security Manager will expect to get from application installers and
this is the set of privileges that Cynara will be asked for.

Aside from the list itself, I've added comments on what exactly these
privileges mean to the system and how/by who should be used. The list is not
strictly closed, it is rather an effort to document what we will use later
(within a month I guess) when configuring Tizen access control mechanisms.

Best Regards,

cid:44YDXKW4QKNM at namo.co.kr

Tomasz Świerczek

Office +48 22 377 95 59