[Dev] Multi-user BT wiki

Zheng, Wu wu.zheng at intel.com
Wed Oct 29 02:37:46 GMT 2014

HI Corentin,

>1/ there is a problem with NFC stack.
Okay, maybe it need some modification to match bluetooth-frwk.

>2/ NTB daemon should be fired by org.tizen.comms.service activation.
>Do you work on using a specific bluetooth user to manage tizen bluetooth stack ?
1. Yes. I can use "guest" user to run it well on tizen common and I didn't modify any configure.
2. To tizen common, Of course, The dbus configure file need to be modified to match the requirement of Tizen common.

>3/ Bluez is blocked by RFkill.
Do tizen common use connman to enable/disable BT(including RFKILL)?
If so, I will modify the enable/disable BT.

>I'm wondering how did you test it on Common. Can you let me know ?
Using "guest" user to run NTB daemon.
Using "Alice" user to run Bluez-capi-test
At the same time, Using "Bob" user to run Bluez-capi-test too.

Best Regards
Zheng Wu