[Dev] Tizen 3.0 Core privilege list

Zhang, Xu U xu.u.zhang at intel.com
Wed Oct 29 07:04:11 GMT 2014

Tomasz,

Thanks for summarize Tizen 3.0 core privilege list.  I noticed there are some different between the list https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Security:Tizen_3.0_Core_Privileges and compliance spec. (Because there is no compliance spec for Tizen 3.0, I refer Tizen 2.2.1 spec https://source.tizen.org/sites/default/files/page/tizen-2.2.1-compliance-specification-for-mobile-profile-v1.0.pdf).
In Tizen compliance, the privileges are composed of 3 parts:

1.       W3C/HTML5 API related Privileges

2.       Supplementary API related Privileges

3.       Tizen Web Device API related Privileges
I can't find below privileges from core list:

l  http://tizen.org/privilege/mediacapture (W3C/HTML5 API related Privileges)

l  http://tizen.org/privilege/unlimitedstorage (W3C/HTML5 API related Privileges)

l  http://tizen.org/privilege/fullscreen (Supplementary API related Privileges)

What do you think of above privileges? Are they missed or skipped in Tizen 3.0?

Thanks
Zhang Xu