[Dev] Multi-user BT wiki

Corentin Lecouvey corentin.lecouvey at open.eurogiciel.org
Wed Oct 29 10:01:27 GMT 2014

Hi Zheng Wu,

> >1/ there is a problem with NFC stack.
> Okay, maybe it need some modification to match bluetooth-frwk.

Yes, tizen-extensions-crosswalk requires the NFC stack in order to offer
the Tizen NFC Web API.
If we move to NTB, NFC needs to be adapted to NTB.

> >2/ NTB daemon should be fired by org.tizen.comms.service activation.
> >Do you work on using a specific bluetooth user to manage tizen bluetooth
> stack ?
> 1. Yes. I can use "guest" user to run it well on tizen common and I didn't
> modify any configure.
> 2. To tizen common, Of course, The dbus configure file need to be modified
> to match the requirement of Tizen common.

  Not just for Common, for IVI as well...
OK. Let's use "guess" user for the moment to check multi-user
implementation.

> >3/ Bluez is blocked by RFkill.
> Do tizen common use connman to enable/disable BT(including RFKILL)?
> If so, I will modify the enable/disable BT.

Tizen Common will use NTB to enable/disable BT.
If some user wants to enable/disable BT over bluez, he will have to
previously unblock bluetooth rfkill by himself.
NTB needs to include rfkill unblocking if needed.

Best regards,
Corentin