[Dev] [Tizen:Common] Migration from gcc 4.8 to gcc 4.9, activation of ARM 64 bits repositories

Philippe Coval philippe.coval at open.eurogiciel.org
Wed Oct 29 17:49:15 GMT 2014

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 2:06 PM, Chanho Park <chanho61.park at samsung.com> wrote:
> Hi Chen,
>
> IIRC you'll release the mic tool soon to support aarch64 correctly. Unfortunately, it is not released yet. Could you release the tool soon?
>
> Best Regards,
> Chanho Park

Hi,

Just curious about this topic ,
are there references devices set for this ARM64 arch ?

I am asking this because I managed to get an A80 Optimus Board

http://liliputing.com/2013/12/allwinner-a80-optimus-board.html

Iit seems like a valid candidate but could only validate some basic tests
since current support is only on Linux 3.4 ... but may worth a try...

Regards

--
 mailto:philippe.coval at eurogiciel.fr  --  gpg:0x467094BC
 xmpp:philippe.coval.pro at gmail.com