[Dev] Integrity protection for tizen

Dmitry Kasatkin d.kasatkin at samsung.com
Thu Oct 30 06:46:36 GMT 2014

Hi,

I am working on upstreaming patches.
Patches are evolving. Not all of them will go as their are in Tizen
branch and might need to be updated based on the mailing list review.
Janusz and Zbigniew were keeping re-basing when patches were changing in
my tree which is moving along upstream

I think user-space will also keep evolving based on usage experience of
that.

- Dmitry