[Dev] Tizen 3.0 Core privilege list

Bumjin Im bj.im at samsung.com
Thu Oct 30 08:24:25 GMT 2014

Hi,

mediacapture is equivalent to http://tizen.org/privilege/recorder. The name is somewhat different, but they behave same.
unlimitedstorage doesn't make sense to native perspective because the privilege allows to create a file which can be bigger than some pre-defined(maybe 5MB?) size. In native, you can create and write files with open(), and write().
For fullscreen, it applies the same sense as unlimitedstorage. We only manages window priority, but don't care about size of the window. If this does matter for any security reason, we may add fullscreen privilege for next revision.

Bumjin