[Dev] [Tizen:Common] Migration from gcc 4.8 to gcc 4.9, activation of ARM 64 bits repositories

Philippe Coval philippe.coval at open.eurogiciel.org
Thu Oct 30 10:00:24 GMT 2014

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 6:42 AM, Chanho Park <chanho61.park at samsung.com> wrote:
> Hi Phillippe,
>
> If you mean A80 SoC[1] of allwinner, it's arm(32bit) architecture not arm64 architecture.

yes you're right

I was confused by the 64 number from the GPU spec (PowerVR) :-)
I just booted the board for the first time last evening
it is shipping android 4.4.2 kernel 3.4.39+...

Maybe a community port is going on ... but that's an other topic..

Regards

--
 mailto:philippe.coval at eurogiciel.fr  --  gpg:0x467094BC
 xmpp:philippe.coval.pro at gmail.com