[Dev] Error: No source package found at <Tizen_Project>

Michael Johnson Michael.Johnson at Symphonyteleca.com
Thu Oct 30 14:08:07 GMT 2014

Hello Geoffroy,

I tried commenting out the lines you mentioned, but I'm still getting the same error.

I'm currently looking at the link you sent, trying to do it with 'releases' instead of 'snapshot', but when I try to run:

    nohup gbs build -A i586 --threads=4 --baselibs >build.log 2>&1 &

I just get a process number, and then nothing. It looks like the process dies.

I'm going to go through that HowTo again, but this time use snapshot, so it might take some time before I can post any results.

Regards
________________________________
From: VanCutsem, Geoffroy [geoffroy.vancutsem at intel.com]
Sent: 30 October 2014 12:41 PM
To: Michael Johnson; dev at lists.tizen.org
Subject: RE: Error: No source package found at <Tizen_Project>

Hi Michael,

I’ve not tried the procedure you’re using in a while but I’ve noticed that there are a couple of projects that are no longer used in IVI but are still part of the manifest file used by your method (I guess you’re trying the IVI profile, aren’t you?). What you could try to do to see if it makes any difference is to comment them out (or completely remove them). Here are the following lines from <Tizen_Project>/.repo/manifests/ivi/projects.xml to be removed:

-          <project name="platform/adaptation/emulator/emulator-yagl" path="platform/adaptation/emulator/emulator-yagl" groups="ivi"/>

-          <project name="platform/kernel/u-boot" path="platform/kernel/u-boot" groups="ivi"/>

Thanks,
Geoffroy

Intel Corporation NV/SA
Kings Square, Veldkant 31
2550 Kontich
RPM (Bruxelles) 0415.497.718.
Citibank, Brussels, account 570/1031255/09