[Dev] Refreshing the list of maintainers and architects

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Thu Oct 30 22:13:14 GMT 2014

Hello

As you may have seen from Kévin's emails, the list of pending reviews
continues to grow. I've also been told that some of those are actually
blocking further development due to lack of maintainers to approve the review.

For that reason, I am proposing that we refresh the list. We'll do it like
this:

1) contributors continue submitting changes, as normal
2) if the changes aren't acted upon, even after sending personal email to the
maintainers, contact me
3) every week or two, I'll post a list of packages in need of maintenance to
this list and ask for volunteers

We'll do the same for architect positions as their input is requested and
found lacking.