[Dev] [Tizen:Common] Migration from gcc 4.8 to gcc 4.9, activation of ARM 64 bits repositories

Stéphane Desneux stephane.desneux at open.eurogiciel.org
Fri Oct 31 18:57:53 GMT 2014

Hi all,

Good news !

Today, with the help of Vyacheslav Barinov, we finalized the migration
of the toolchain (inc. gcc 4.9) and activated ARM 64bits repositories
(arm64-x11 and arm64-wayland).

That was a great cooperation day between our two teams !

Now, the Tizen:Common project will rebuild on the OBS this week-end and
I hope we'll have some functional snapshots on Monday.

Most submissions that occured during the migration are still pending,
and I plan to check them next week.

Next week, we'll also have the first build problems on ARM64 to solve
(crosswalk in particular) and we'll start to setup the first images for
ARM 64, with the help of Chanho Park.

I'll post an ultimate message on this thread, to signal when the
Tizen:Common snapshots can be used again.

Thanks for cooperation.
--
Stéphane Desneux
Intel OTC - Vannes/FR