[Dev] Weston contact person

Wang, Quanxian quanxian.wang at intel.com
Tue Sep 2 01:42:02 GMT 2014

[Wang, Quanxian] no way. If you want to config it, you should configure weston.ini to set the target output. And then add special patch to weston based on configuration of weston.ini, when this weston is started, it could only use target output, and ignore other outputs. But this is a feature, you can raise it into wayland upstream to make sure they want to implement it. Or you can ask maintainer of weston/wayland to start a new feature for weston to make sure if it could be special for Tizen.
> does not seem to start any VT (or something like that) such that each user
> session starts on different display?
> 2- We dont know exactly which backend to use for multi-user multi-seat
> system?
[Wang, Quanxian] you can set it in variable.  'weston --help' should have such information to set the backend type.
4042                 "  -B, --backend=MODULE\tBackend module, one of drm-backend.so,\n"
4043                 "\t\t\t\tfbdev-backend.so, x11-backend.so or\n"
4044                 "\t\t\t\twayland-backend.so\n"