[Dev] NTB multi-user compliancy

Zheng, Wu wu.zheng at intel.com
Tue Sep 2 09:44:08 GMT 2014

Hi Corentin,

> The current design is an 'app' single user design. It needs to be adapted to allow multi-user feature.

I mean that the current design is that bluetooth-frwk doesn't run on root user.
However, It can run on the each user (such as user1, user2, tizen, app and so on).

The reason is that obexd features is included in bluetooth-frwk and obexd only run on each user not root user.

Therefore, I don't make sure that multi-user feature should be added to bluetooth-frwk.
The reason is that Bluetooth-frwk only run on each user not root user.

Best Regards
Zheng Wu