[Dev] [Cynara] Async admin API proposal

Zhang, Xu U xu.u.zhang at intel.com
Thu Sep 4 07:07:01 GMT 2014

There are two point for Crosswalk to call Cynara related APIs.
1. Crosswalk installer registers application's permission list to Cynara. I think installer will not call Cynara admin APIs directly but call security manager APIs. Right?
2. Crosswalk browser process checks application privilege by calling Cynara client APIs during runtime.

Best Regards
Zhang Xu