[Dev] [Cynara] Async admin API proposal

José Bollo jose.bollo at open.eurogiciel.org
Thu Sep 4 07:17:10 GMT 2014

On gio, 2014-09-04 at 07:07 +0000, Zhang, Xu U wrote:
> There are two point for Crosswalk to call Cynara related APIs.

No I'm thinking that there are 3 points, the third being the launching
process

> 1. Crosswalk installer registers application's permission list to Cynara.
>  I think installer will not call Cynara admin APIs directly but call security manager APIs.
>  Right?

Yes I think so.

> 2. Crosswalk browser process checks application privilege by calling Cynara client APIs during runtime.

Yes I think so.

About the launcher, it should be privileged and rely on security-manager
to set the security context before becoming tizen-extension-process.

That is my humble understanding.

Best regards
josé