[Dev] [Cynara] Async admin API proposal

Lukasz Wojciechowski l.wojciechow at partner.samsung.com
Thu Sep 4 07:23:38 GMT 2014

W dniu 2014-09-04 09:07, Zhang, Xu U pisze:
> There are two point for Crosswalk to call Cynara related APIs.
> 1. Crosswalk installer registers application's permission list to Cynara. I think installer will not call Cynara admin APIs directly but call security manager APIs. Right?
[Lukasz] Yes. You are right.
> 2. Crosswalk browser process checks application privilege by calling Cynara client APIs during runtime.
[Lukasz] Yes

+ 3. When crosswalk launches application it has to call security-manager
(which calls cynara) in order to check access to privileges that are
accessed by service but directly.
Security-manager will check in cynara acces to such privileges and
assign proper groups to process that was just launched. DAC will take
care of access control since then.