[Dev] System shutdown interception

subham sen subham.sen at samsung.com
Thu Sep 4 14:16:04 GMT 2014

Dear Mr. Michal,

Thanks you for your interests in Tizen and sending your queries.
Please refer to the following link to get the details about the Tizen Power
API which I think can be helpful for your case.
https://developer.tizen.org/dev-guide/2.2.0/org.tizen.web.device.apireference/tizen/power.html

If you need any further information, please be more specific (platform, Tizen
version, branch, profile etc.)

Thanks & Regards,
Subham Sen
Samsung R&D Institute Bangalore