[Dev] ANNOUNCE : notification-display-service, a new display popup system for Tizen 3

Manuel Bachmann manuel.bachmann at open.eurogiciel.org
Thu Sep 4 16:59:13 GMT 2014

Hi again folks,

I just updated the underlying library, so X11 is now supported as a backend
(1). This addresses one the 3 points mentioned in my previous mail.

Plus, I just completed the dedicated wiki page :
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/UI_Notifications (or (2)).

I will keep it updated, so you will find general design, hints and
additional information on it.

Regards,
Manuel Bachmann

(1) : https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/26907