[Dev] About kickstarter file and repository to build tizen image

JF Ding jian-feng.ding at intel.com
Fri Sep 5 00:41:52 GMT 2014

Yes, the repo url inside gbs.conf should be that link. And in the image creation step, to use —local-pig-path is the most convenience way to include local built rpms into images for debugging.
And the base url in RD-PQ.ks file contain a placeholder string "@BUILD_ID@“, which will be replaced with the actual snapshot id to be specified in mic command line. Like:

> mic create auto RD-PQ.ks —release=tizen_20140602.4 (http://download.tizen.org/snapshots/tizen/rd-pq/tizen_20140602.4/images/RD-PQ/)

thanks
- jf.ding