[Dev] Tizen 3 services: use case for multi user

Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) dominig.arfoll at fridu.net
Fri Sep 5 08:53:13 GMT 2014

> I think each seat should have it's own BT adapter named appropriately,
> and then each user can pair devices on their own seat and the pairing
> data is stored in user's home directory.
>
> Seat tagging based on USB device trees works already just fine.
IVI Head unit will not have as many adaptor than we have people in the car.
Furthermore the requirement from Genivi is that a user application can
be moved from one seat to an other without disconnection, so the binding
between a seat an a user does not exist.
We need to share BT adaptor between users which is why we need a BT
framework on top of BlueZ to manage those issues.

Dominig