[Dev] About kickstarter file and repository to build tizen image

Philippe Coval philippe.coval at open.eurogiciel.org
Fri Sep 5 10:06:13 GMT 2014

Hi

I see that RDPQ in mentionned in ealier posts,
But I would suggest to also try Tizen:Common
It's made to be adapted on various targets since it is profile agnostic
then you can do the work again on your favorite profile (ie: mobile ivi etc)...
And think that you may care is that we can provide support too
(tracked bugs are preferred for me but others prefer public lists).

I've documented part of the work on unsupported board on this page :

https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Sunxi

Tell us if it's unclear, we'll improve it

If your board is arm based please let it know at :
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/ARM

And other CPU are also welcome too..

Good luck

--