[Dev] Cynara 0.3.0 released
l.wojciechow at partner.samsung.com
Fri Sep 5 16:16:50 GMT 2014
Today (2014.09.05) cynara version 0.3.0 was released (waiting for OBS
This version introduces new libraries containing client helper functions:
* libcynara-session - can create client_session based on pid of client
application. That can be used in calls to cynara_check().
* libcynara-creds-commons - a common library for credential helpers.
Contain definition of methods that can be used to extract client
(application) and user credentials from IPC. Library contain also
function for getting default methos that should be used for getting user
and client credentials.
* libcynara-creds-socket - library for getting client and user strings
needed for cynara_check() calls from IPC based on Unix Domain sockets.
* libcynara-creds-dbus - library for getting client and user strings
needed for cynara_check() calls from IPC based on dbus.
We have done a lot of cleaning especially in build system. Some
directory structures were rearranged. Two new libraries appeared as
* libcynara-common - library with common code used by other libraries,
tests and cynara service (no external API)
* libcynara-client-common - library with code common to client
libraries. It provides unified error codes used in helper and client
Client cache was optimized and redesigned, so is ready for incoming
asynchronous client API.
More information about the Dev