[Dev] Tizen 3 services: use case for multi user

Jussi Laako jussi.laako at linux.intel.com
Mon Sep 8 12:14:29 GMT 2014

On 5.9.2014 11:53, Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) wrote:
> Furthermore the requirement from Genivi is that a user application can
> be moved from one seat to an other without disconnection, so the binding
> between a seat an a user does not exist.

Binding between session and seat does exist when session is active.
Sessions can be suspended and re-seated, see logind APIs for details.

> We need to share BT adaptor between users which is why we need a BT
> framework on top of BlueZ to manage those issues.

When you have single adapter and pairing initiated from remote device,
you have no way of knowing what seat it originated from, unless you have
per-seat NFC readers to assist.