[Dev] Tizen 3 services: use case for multi user

Counihan, Tom tom.counihan at intel.com
Mon Sep 8 12:59:17 GMT 2014

Don't assume that modern flash devices are all auto-qualified. The subset on offer is quite limited. And the numbers I've witnessed for modern vehicles (2015-2018) are a significant factor below what you quote above. Temp has a wildly influential factor too.
The other minor observation is, are you only going to P/E cycle only on shutdown? Also note 1 engine crank != 1 headunit power cycle.

But I guess all this is irrelevant if Tizen has a policy of not persisting externally sourced personal data, aka contacts.