[Dev] Tizen 3 services: use case for multi user

Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) dominig.arfoll at fridu.net
Tue Sep 9 08:34:25 GMT 2014

>> The set of application run by one user can be shared between multiple
>> seats while applications from various users can run on he same seat.
>
> This sounds insane. You cannot share applications across user
> sessions. When you store data from the application, who's home
> directory it will end up in?

I guess that the disconnect is what come under the word Session.
In Tizen Common, the user session defines the home directory as usual
but not the display on which a given application is shown.
Check how the Common test image activates 5 demo users which can share
multiple screen.
One the key advantage is to allow to move an application from one screen
to an other without restarting it.

Dominig